1.17.2009

Cold Cows and No Bakers


Ella and I had plans to take her first trip to Wright's Dairy Farm to get some tasty treats and also see the cows... unfortunately it was not a successful trip. I was a little surprised when we pulled into the parking lot and there were only 2 or 3 cars and even more surprised when we walked into the store and all the shelves were empty. It just so happens that the bakers are on vacation until January 20th which is really too bad. I just hope everyone at tonight's gathering isn't too disappointed... sorry you'll have to settle for regular old chocolate chip cookies! On the bright side Ella and I did get to see the new calves out front so the trip wasn't a complete disaster.-Brian

1 comment:

  1. I remember taking Shawn to Wright's farm when he was Ella's age and it was always an adventure - especially when it was milking time.

    ReplyDelete