2.13.2009
Advice for New Parents
One of the first things people tell you when you become a parent is how quickly kids grow up. I had one of those moments this week when I was cleaning out the saved messages from my phone at work. Every so often Becky and Ella leave me messages during the day, a few months back I had saved one of those messages because I was amazed at how much Ella was "talking" in it which was a new thing for her at the time. When I heard that message again this week I was amazed at how Ella "talking" a few months back compared with now is a completely different thing. Back then you were lucky to get a few squeaks out of her... now she says "hi', "bye" and "Luv u" all in the same message! Long story short: everyone is right, she is growing up fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment