2.24.2009
fun while driving
Ella loves to bring her doll and/or baby in the car. We don't mind- they are easy, and keep her entertained, for the most part. The other day we were on the road and her baby ended up in the front seat with us. Brian picked it up- and made it look like it was driving- hands on the steering wheel. Ella thought this was hysterical, and now keeps asking for him to do it. He usually obliges-only in extenuating circumstances does he say no, for instance- last car trip when the policeman was driving by and also last car trip driving through Worcester when Brian said, can't do it...think I know the guy getting on the on ramp from work!! ( p.s. he approved the publication of this story on the blog...I didn't embarrass him too much, right?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HaHa...You could be in for a very long trip to New Hampshire. This cracked me up and somehow I can picture you doing this B!
ReplyDelete